Our products are made of top quality raw materials provided by world leaders of the chemical industry, and are microbiologically tested on a regular basis by accredited laboratories. They are also subject to periodical global migration tests and heavy metal content tests.
Throughout our manufacturing processes we utilize a series of checks and balances to ensure quality is built into everything we do.
Dimensional checks include:
- First article checks
- In process inspection
- Operator documentation of critical checks
- Final dimensional, visual, and finish inspection
Our Preform division uses Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to insure we deliver quality preforms to our customers.
Preform checks include:
- Dimensional inspection on first run tooling
- First article check for visual defects, weights, and wall variation
- Operator check for visual defects, and verify weights three times a shift
- Operators check samples from each and every box before packing is complete
- Color checks are performed on colored preforms
- UV check
INTERSTATE MILK SHIPPERS (IMS) PROGRAM
EFI operates in accordance with IMS – a cooperative program between the Federal and State governments that provides milk processors an opportunity to purchase single-service packaging materials from hygienic plants throughout the world.